大学英语演讲稿结尾篇

[复制链接]
写作q2850855185 发表于 2017-12-19 14:24:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

马上注册,查阅更多信息

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
By Questioning & Thinking
提出问题,诱人思考结尾欣赏
The only question left to be settled now is: Are women persons? And I hardly believe any of our opponents will have the hardihood to say they are not. Being persons, then, women are citizens; and no State has a right to make any law, or to enforce any old law, that shall abridge their privileges or immunities. Hence, every discrimination against women in the constitutions and law of the several States is today null and void, precisely as in every one against Negroes.
那么,现在要解决的惟一问题是:妇女是不是人?我很难相信,反对我们的人中有谁敢说她们不是人。妇女既然是人,也就是公民。无论哪一个州都无权制定新法律或重新执行旧法律来剥夺妇女的权利或特权。因此,现在,无论哪一州的宪法或法律,一切歧视妇女的法律,正如以往一切歧视黑人的法律一样,都统统被视为无效的、非法的。

By Prospecting & Supporting
展望、共勉式结尾欣赏
I utter this word with deepest affection and from the very bottom of my heart. Today I am obliged to retire, but for a few days only. The hour of battle will find me with you again, by the side of the champions of Italian liberty. Let those only return to their homes who are called by the inoperative duties which they owe to their families, and those who by their glorious wounds have deserved the credit of their country. These indeed, will serve Italy in their home by their counsel, by the very aspect of the scars which adorn their youthful brows. Apart from these, let all others remain to guard our glorious banners. We shall meet again before long to march together to there demolition of our brothers who are still slaves of the stranger. We shall again before long to march to new triumphs.
我从内心深处说出这些最真诚挚爱的话。今天我不得不暂时离开几天。等到战斗打响,你们会发现我又来到你们中间,站在为争取意大利自由而战的战士身旁。让家里有紧迫事情而必须回家的人回去吧,让为国光荣负伤的人回去吧,他们无愧于自己的祖国。他们必定会在后方继续为国家服务,他们的伤痕就是忠于意大利的光荣标记。除了他们之外,让其余的人都留下来捍卫我们光荣的旗帜吧。不久我们就会重聚在一起,共同进军去解救那仍在异族奴役之下的兄弟,不久我们就会重聚在一起,向新的胜利进军。
You ought to thank God tonight if, regardless of your years, you are young enough in spirit to dream dreams and see visions-dreams and visions about a greater and finer America that is to be: if you are young enough in spirit to believe that poverty can be greatly lessened; that the disgrace of involuntary unemployment can be wiped out; that class hatred can be done away with; that peace at home and peace abroad can be maintained; and that one day a generation may possess this land, blessed beyond anything we now know, blessed with these things─material and spiritual─that make men's life abundant. If that is the fashion of your dreaming then I say: "Hold fast to your dream. American needs it."
无论你们年岁几何,假如你们在精神上青春常在,善于梦想,能够想像出一个未来更伟大优越的美国;相信贫穷现象将会彻底消灭;相信阶级仇恨将完全消除;相信国内的安定与国际的和平能永远保持;相信子孙后代有一天能够使我们的国家掌握现在想像不到的物质和精神财富,令人类的生活丰富无比。如果你们怀有这样的青春梦想,今夜你们应该感谢上帝。如果这就是你们的梦想,那么我说:"深深地沉入你们的梦想,牢牢地把握并实现它吧。美利坚需要它。"

TA的其他文章
这家伙很懒,没有签名
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

专业的编辑写手交流平台

写手之家

写手之家建立于2007年,是家有十余年的老牌网站

在国内享有较高的知名度,居同类网站之首

是最具权威和专业的文化类兼职网站

Copyright   ©2007-2024  写手之家Powered by©Discuz!技术支持:写手之家    ( 湘ICP备17024436号-3 )|网站地图|湘公网安备43080202000239号